OMG My Jap class is so cool
I spoke to 3 of my jap class ppl today cos we were paired up to do conversational practice, and guess wad??? Two of them are like CG artists from KOEI! OMG... I asked one of them what he last worked on and he was like... Oh, San guo... WAHHHHH! And the 3rd guy even more cool, he said I looked familiar, and I told him I thought he looked familiar too and then he asked me wad school I was from, den I listed them in reverse order, ACJC, nope, ACS(I), nope, NYPS (I was just trying to be funny...) Den he said YES... Wow... imagine I found a schoolmate after like 10+ yrs, and even then he still looks familar even though he's a year older and I never did mix around in Primary school... Hopefully I don't get kicked out of this class due to absence...
I'm willing to become the angel you like from the fairytale, spreading my arms like wings to protect you

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home