So hard to get out of bed!!!
Before I go for a morning walk, it's always terribly hard to get me out of bed... But after walking a while and waking up proper, it gets kinda fun... The morning air is not bad (if you don't walk by the parts of the drains that smell), and there aren't many people if you go early and miss all the school kids... I think I'm beginning to like these morning walk things... Fun!
Went to the market with my grandma after the walk... Kinda sorta learnt something about choosing produce even though she didn't really buy much. Shall learn how to cook stuff later! More fun!!
Just learnt that I sometimes talk too much... Admittedly I do, but sometimes I'm just trying to distract from the problem-at-hand, which I guess hasn't worked... Oh well, you learn new stuff everyday, and it's especially good if it's about you and it leads to improvement! =p
Cooking lessons begin before lunch!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home