Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Je déteste être seul...

Sitting at the bus stop yesterday after practice reminded me of this fact... I hate being alone. Honestly, I hate it... I hate going anywhere alone, doing anything alone, basically being alone at any time, at any place. Granted of course, there're some things that you have to be alone for, but I'm obviously not referring to those, duh. Anyway, watching everyone else drive off in Adeline's car just made me feel lonelyish... Then today, on the walk home I was thinking the same thing... Yes, I have friends, and yes I have family... But this lonliness isn't like that! It's like something missing in the centre of your being... (Yes I know it sounds very cliché, but it's true, at least how I think) Maybe I need a soulmate... Someone I can just talk to and share everything with. (No not a gf, but I wouldn't mind one either =p)

Speaking of which, yesterday on the way to the band room (my dad was giving me a lift), my mom suddenly asked me if I had a gf... Like huh? Just a few months ago she was telling me not to find one and concentrate on my studies... I never once believed that having or not having one would make a difference in my work, but it's more likely that thinking about one when I don't have one is worse =) But yesterday she asked me to go find one, cos she mentioned all the graduates working in her office were very 可憐 cos they didn't have a bf/gf and it's really hard to find one when you're working, which I've always believed too! Hahaha =p Anyway I told her it isn't as though I haven't been looking, but it's just that ppl dowan me onli =p Was such a funny conversation on the way to the band room...

Today's Exxonmobile performance was quite the disaster... But I think we did fairly well for having 2 practices before the thing... Next time can we please have more practice? I'm terribly sorry I forgot to come in on that bar... It sounded terribly empty... Anyway, with regards to all the photographs I took, I don't understand why people are so annoyed with me taking them... Am I really that irritating? I mean, who among you can tell me you don't like to look at photographs? To have photographs to look at you have to have some taken in the first place! I don't expect you all to pose at every single interval, but I mean... It's just a photo come on...

Sigh... I dunno larh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home