It's happening again...
Yes it is, for those that understand it you'll know what I mean.
Anyway, I just had 2 outings cancelled today... One last night and one this morning... or afternoon ba, 12+ should be afternoon already... Both KTV outings, actually one after the other, which would actually have given me 8 hrs of singing, albeit with others, but still, quite likely to have a whopping sore throat after that... But instead I had nothing to do, so I decided to stay home and watch... Star Wars! Yes, all 6 episodes of it from 1-6... Yes I'm bored, but thankfully I decided to skip the boring parts and flip right to the fighting/flying/lightsaber-waving scenes. Which brings up an interesting point... Does anyone else notice that they reuse a lot of lines from 4-6 in 1-3? You never really do notice things like that unless you're quite as bored as I am.
Tomorrow! There's another outing planned with someone I haven't seen in quite a while, and probably won't for another half a year at least... I shall hope it won't be cancelled, but I don't really know what'll happen.
Got my Japanese school test results today... 227/250, not bad ba, even though I highly suspect I'm near the bottom of the class. Thanks lots for checking for me! And now I'm torn between taking intensive 2 hrs twice a week sessions for half a year, and normal 1 hr twice a week sessions for a full year... On the one hand, I don't really see the point of going down all the way to Bugis (BUGIS LEH, it's very far away) just for 1 hr of lessons... But on the other hand, I don't really think I can cope with the 4 hrs a week and the workload, considering that the difficulty of all my subjects are going to get tougher, and with the horrible, terrible results I'm expecting for this sem... I'd be glad for any advice/ideas anyone has =)
Things happen when you least expect them to, especially when you think they've come and gone...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home