Egg Egg Egg!
For all who're interested in the above, please visit Geri's blog for details...
Anyway, today was quite fun... Finally managed to figure out why IE wasn't working in NTU... At least I found out... That means tomorrow can do some stuff le... Although I've yet to get SSH to work... Must do my programming soon though, I don't want to lose another 5%.
Joshua messaged me today... Wow, haven't spoken to him in a long time... He was asking me about the survey I was doing, but we ended up chatting about other stuff as well, work, school, the Singapore economic and political front, life, the future, BGRs (mainly the lack of it), rejections, and some other stuff... Don't really recall, but he had to run off for a lesson, and I was actually kinda in the middle of doing some work =p Ah well, I think such talks are fun... Especially with people you haven't really spoken to in a while... Time to go pester all my frens who are on scholarship or something. Dunno what else to write le... Ah well... Tonight was funny, but tomorrow is another day...
Please Please Please let my shirt be fine... I really like that shirt...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home