Monday, March 06, 2006

Had a fun Sunday! I hope I don't regret it...

Today was super fun! Woke up in the morning trying to rush my Physics and Computing tutorials, but I realised I couldn't really do them so I kinda just gave up and decided to go to school and see how they turn out...

Had some weird dreams this morning, 3 in total... But I don't recall the 2nd and 3rd ones, just that I know that the 1st one was one where I was kidnapped or something... Maybe I've been seeing too many Wolf Creek adverts... The 2nd and 3rd ones went from a neutral dream to a good dream in the 3rd one, so I guess it was 1st-bad, 2nd-neutral, 3rd-good...

Went to The Plaza: Plaza Royal at Beach Rd for lunch wif my family today... They serve pretty good food, their sashimi was quite fresh, and their other stuff was not bad, although their soba, laksa and roast beef was still abit... erm... well not very nice ba... But they had a chocolate fondue fountain! Soooo cool, I've always wanted to try one... So today I had chocolate covered marshmellows, bananas, apples, dates, figs... The best was like, chocolate covered chocolate cake... Wow... Double dose of chocolate... But all in all lunch was pretty fantastic!

Den I went off to Chinatown to join my project groupmates to do some surveys and interviews around the place... Asked shopowners, hotel receptionists, and tourists! I was kinda shy about asking them, cos well... I'm shy lah... But thanks to my project grpmate Peiying, who forced me to ask some of the tourists and shop ppl, we managed to get quite a few surveys and interviews done... Met a Japanese and a French tourist, so I got to practice both my languages! Although the Japanese tourist wasn't very forthcoming, but I suppose it's my fault for speaking broken Japanese... I think he understood most of me, but I think he didn't understand what I wanted so he said no... The French tourist was really Peiying who asked, but after she told us she was French, or rather wrote on our form, I was like "oh! You're French?" Den she said yes, den asked if we were looking for French tourists, and I said no, just that I was taking a French module in school, which eventually ended up us asking for each other's names and me saying thank you and Au revoir in French... Soooo cool! I'm so glad I got to practice my languages!

After the mad walking around Chinatown, we went off to Clementi for dinner, where the 3 girls decided they all wanted to eat Ba Chor Mee... I haven't exactly tried the one from that stall, so I'm not sure if it's good, but I think I'll try it next time =p. After that we went to Kbox!! Their offer of a waiver of cover charge is still on! So we ended up singing from 7pm-1am for 12 dollars! With 1 drink, but still! That's kinda cheap... About 2 dollars per hour onli!! And it was really quite fun, although my throat is still quite dead, but really really fun... I've found that my duets are still quite cmi, so I need to practice a whole lot harder...

Cabbed home cos there're no buses now and I got a really fast cab driver, who was zooming around at like 110-120kmh, so I got home really quickly! Although I did think it was a liiitle unsafe at times... Oh well, today was a really really fun day... I just hope I don't regret all the lack of work I did over the weekend eventually...

Mugging must start soon... I'm pretty behind in all my work... Anyone and everyone please tell me if you're interested in forming a study group, where we actually will study, because I truly and honestly cannot get proper studying done at home... It's just far too distracting with all the things I can do, even though I've played all my computer games and read all my books at least 10 times over... So please please please contact me if you want to form a study group...

I really want to study! Contact me please!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home