Long long ago, in a galaxy far far away...
OMG! I nearly forgot to mention I just watched Star Wars Ep III: Revenge of the Sith yesterday! The movie wasn't particularly fantastic, but as anyone will agree, it's way better than Ep I & II. And the music... goodness... The way John Williams melded old themes and new, mixing them together to weave a brilliant tapestry (I've always wanted to say that =p), just totally blew my mind... I mean, I got goosebumps when the final theme was played! How cool is that?? Ok, maybe it's just applies to the average Star Wars fan and doesn't apply to the rest of you non-believers out there. (May you get zapped repeatedly by bolts of lightning shooting out of deformed alien Sith Lords) Well, the movie aside, the company wasn't bad (*cough*), although the couple to my right had this really annoying woman who kept asking her husband questions like, "Is this the bad guy?", "This bad guy haven't die yet?", "So this guy is the..." blah blah blah. All in chinese too!! Sigh... I'm proud I resisted the urge to slap her... And the kids at the back row... And the guy to the left whose phone rang during the movie... Oh! And I have this sneaking suspicion there're rats in the Tiong Bahru GV cinema; although I can't prove it, there were many repeated squeeking noises to either side of me, which could only have been made by....
A) Rats
B) Big Mice
C) Kids with squeeky shoes trying to tapdance
D) People with vibrating cinema chairs
But all the options seem so plausible...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home