Impossible dreams
I love being able to sleep in in the mornings... Of course that means I get less work done, but I don't care! =p Had some fun dreams this morning too... Firstly I was playing this piano at some performance, which is really strange considering my fingers weren't moving in time to the music, and I can't play the piano for nuts... And anyway it was some Michael Nyman piece, which I like, but oh well, guess the audience didn't mind =p After that it was taking part in some swimming competition, and I won! Yes, I really can't swim either... Especially not with my wallet, handphone and mp3 player while wearing a polo t and jeans. But then it was as if I was invisible once the race ended, like no one bothered about me... I would've thought they'd say congrats or something... So much for gratitude... Thirdly was some strange recollection of the lunchtime concerts, except that it was at some strange place which looked like a primary/ secondary school. Anyway I remember I was supposed to be playing, but I ended up forgetting my trombone, and I had to run all the way back to get it, but they'd already started without me. The fun part is that they changed pieces from Holst's 2nd Suite in F to Armenian Dances (I forget which mvmt. No idea how they made the transition, but I ended up running back with my trombone along the corridor behind the stage... Then I woke up! No idea what I would've done even if I'd reached the stage... Walk out in the middle of the performance meh? =p
Anyway after I woke up I decided I was still sleepy, then I went back to sleep... Then had this weird dream where me, Jinyuan and Geri were talking in a movie theatre after the movie... No idea what show, and I don't think I wanna write what we were talking abt here... Ask me if you're interested and I'll decide if I wanna say =) After that I woke up again! Den decided the nice cartoons hadn't started yet and I didn't really feel like watching Power Rangers: Dino Thunder, so I went back to sleep... (Yes yes I know... Lazy... Too bad, I like sleeping!)
Last dream I had was when I was back in my primary school classroom with all my sec sch and uni frens. (Yes, it's likely you were there too if you're reading this), having a CTW lesson with one of my secondary school English and Lit teachers... Got scolded for writing a lousy essay too =( Bleh... I think that's like repercussions from my lousy CTW essay that I handed up recently...
West Side Story's coming to Singapore! But it's... 38 and 78-138. Disgustingly expensive for the little cash I have now... Anyway I'm not exactly sure it'll be worth that much... We shall see... I've 2 people who kinda want to watch it but are deterred by the price too... Hopefully we'll work something out... Ooooo Home-made 雲吞面 for brunch... Time to eat!
Can't irritate people if I don't talk to them!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home