Saturday, February 18, 2006

Fantastic!

Today's a terrible day, and just about to get worse... It's 2 hours before my Physics test (which I'm definitely going to fail) Mainly because I've been wandering about my lessons more like a zombie than anything else... Like when you try to think of something, all you get is blank space in your head, even if you'd just mentioned it 5 seconds ago... For the past 2 hours or so, I've been trying to cram Physics in my head, which has obviously been a failure considering how I don't remember a thing from what I've been looking at for the past 2 hours. I think the stress is getting to me again... Strange though since it didn't happen last sem... Even as I type I've managed to forget what I just intended to say... Just have this feeling I'm about to lapse into depression again...

I totally regret bringing my laptop to school today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home