Not too bad a day today...
Today wasn't a bad day at all... Even though it's Vday, and I had to wade through throngs of people looking over cute little trinkets at stalls around campus, and I had to avoid stepping on flowers which people left on the ground during lectures while walking to and from my seat, but still it wasn't bad...
We had a new lecturer today for French. Le Nouveau Professeur Français! (I hope =P) Anyway he's actually my tutor for French last sem, so he's not exactly new I guess. But the good news is, he's a fantastic lecturer, and the old one's not coming back! I hope so anyway... Mr François said that the old lecturer went back to his country, wonder if all his bouts of illness finally got to him... He wasn't really a bad lecturer, but... well... I think he just got his objectives wrong in trying to teach the class, which eventually ended up with most people having no idea what in the world he was trying to say most times; and his assignments were just... weird... Whatever it is... Time to take out the champagne guys. =P
Met with both my project grps today. I think CTW is coming along fine, but my SS module's project isn't exactly going anywhere... Time to do work! I have this feeling my poor four day (lousy NUS) midsem break isn't going to be much of a break... With midterm tests coming up, I doubt we'll do anything for the rest of the week. Sigh... Work work...
Ah well, happy Vday to all u ppl who enjoy it! I hope one day I will too... =p In the meantime I think I shall go do my cheatsheet to stop me getting strange thoughts in my head...
Congratulations.... and Celebrations....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home