我愿是风中飘然轻落的叶
Decided I didn't feel like sleeping last night, spent most of the morning playing DOA 3 and 2 matches of Fifa which I lost... Then I just gave up and turned it off, then went outside for a walk... At first I thought maybe just a short walk along the main road would do, then I thought I could walk to NYH but I decided it was too far and turned back and sat at the bus-stop beside the new building's construction site for a bit... Sat there and watched the trucks and the motorcycles go past, watched the condensed moisture drip off the roof of the bus shelter, watched the construction workers beginning their day... After a while I realised that I didn't feel like sitting around... So I got up and started walking again... Turned left and walked to the back entrance of NTU, where that big NTU sign is, not sure if that's the Pioneer or Jalan Bahar side... Anyway I didn't really feel like turning back yet, so I continued walking, following the 199 bus route around most of the halls, and continued walking and walking... Eventually I reached the bus-stop before NIE, and I decided to turn up and take the stairs up to Jinyuan's hall again, the same way we came the night before...
The distance isn't very far, but I managed to clear my head some... Realised I'm in one of my depressed-ish or melancholic moods again, and I realised the reason for that is due to a few factors, all happening at once... Quite hard to handle something like that when it happens huh? People who went to the movie with me last night should know that I went from mildly hyper slightly before we were supposed to meet, to really quiet and... I dunno what... Well yeah... So here I am typing my second entry just hours after I posted the previous one... I don't know if this entry may seem like rubbish, but it's just what I feel like doing... Later there's band prac at 2... I wonder if I'll be any better by then... I hope so... Staying this way for the rest of the weekend kind of defeats the purpose of having taking a break from the work of the week no?
Don't see, don't hear, don't think...
1 Comments:
oh well.. dunno why u're so depressed but cheer up. why don't u just transfer over to ntu huh?? i mean i'm not joking... just asking lor... i mean it's kind of like might as well right?
-anne-
Post a Comment
<< Home