I'm supposed to be studying..
Well, I'm sitting in my CTW classroom, supposedly studying for PE, but evidently since I'm typing this, that's not very plausible eh? =p I'm not exactly sure what I don't know from Computing actually... Firstly I haven't gone for any lectures, secondly I haven't gone for half the tutorials, thirdly I did only 3.5 of the 7 or so labs we were supposed to do, and even then only because they were graded... But then, I read through the notes and the textbooks, and although I don't really get it, it seems very simple?? O.o I am not a genius, and I am so not smart, so those of you thinking that can smack yourselves on the back of the head to stop your eyes rolling... Done it yet? Liar! Your nose will grow a whole lot longer now... I guess I'll just copy whatever code I can get off the notes and just bring that in later...
I'm hungry... Really hungry in fact... Haven't exactly eaten anything substantial today as yet, and I doubt I'm going to have much time to eat anything till after my PE at 8.30... I don't relish the thought of heading down to the canteen in this weather... It's hot yarh? Why can't engine install air-conditioning in the canteen? I think that'd be a great idea, don't you? But as we all know, that'd cost the school far more money than they're willing to spend on the "welfare of the students". Sure... And that's what the Student Union is here for? You know... I never did figure out what they do, but I'm sure it's a lot less than what the Student Councils used to do back in JC time, and that wasn't a lot as it were... (Everyone previously in a Student Council is free to flame me ^_^)
I just noticed my blog's linked on the NTUSB blog... When did this happen?? Emmy Chee Mei Chee! You could at least ask me or let me know when you did that yarh? Tsk... But this just reminded me that I haven't been posting or blogsurfing for a while... I think the blogging craze just took a vacation and now it's slowly creeping back... Maybe the exam stress? I dunno leh, I don't feel consciously stressed like everyone else seems to be... Do you think I'm just subconsciously suppressing it and it's making itself known to me in other ways? Like this annoying cough/cold that started from a mild sore throat 2 weeks ago that recently flared into a full-blown bout of coughing and sniffing... I've been told more than once by friends and family that I should go see one, but it's so expensive to go see a doctor... No not the school one, my family doctor... Don't think I'll ever go see the school one unless I collapse in school, and I sincerely hope that's never going to happen...
Speaking of exams, they're just about to ambush the lot of us... I don't really want them to come, but then again I want them to be over and done with... Not only would that mean that I wouldn't have to study for them anymore, but it'd signify that I've survived another semester of school... (no I don't want my results eventually) Then people would be free, and I wouldn't get excuses such as "I've got essays/projects/assgts/presentations (delete as necc.) to rush, sorry" whenever I try to organise anything...
Things I wanna do:
1) KTV definitely... More than once definitely... Overnight definitely!!
2) Badminton! I haven't played in ages and ages... My poor racquet is sitting
in my cupboard gathering dust (and I hope it's not rusting yet...)
3) I still want my steamboat yarh? With this cold I just really want a nice hot
steamboat or something... But I'd probably infect the lot of you if we went
now...
4) Have band pracs! (*ducks*) Honestly I miss my trombone, and much as
Emmy will say, just take something to play, I don't find much fun in that...
It takes but 1 to play well, but many to sound nice together... (Ok, that
doesn't sound right if you think about it, but I like group playing rather
than solos... Chords and countermelodies have always appealled to me...
Well, I can't think of anything le... Anyone interested in any of the above (for 4 maybe ensemble playing? I don't mind brass quartet or something...), please drop me a message on msn or via sms with the date and time of your last paper, then I shall collate information and then maybe finally we'll get an outing going...
Being sick is all in the head... That's why my nose is so stuffy...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home