Expensive Fridays!!!
Yes! I overslept yet again this morning... Granted I slept kinda late this morning, but I really was awake at 6!! Yup, my alarm clock rang at 6 like I set it to, and I literally shot out of bed to tap it once it started ringing... Honestly, I jumped out of my bed... But guess wad? After I hit the snooze button, I just collapsed on the floor and went back to sleep! And there I was until 7.20am... My silly alarm clock is annoying... I like it because it's got one of those old-fashioned real bell ringing kind of alarms, and not the puny little beeps you find nowadays which probably wouldn't wake even a hamster from its sleep. But as of late, well, for example, last Friday, it didn't ring! And last time, the snooze used to ring 15 mins after I hit the button... So at times when I forgot to turn the alarm off, and just hit snooze, it'd start ringing its head off while I was in the shower or something, and I can hear it from the toilet, at the other end of my house. (Which isn't very big, but it's quite an achievement for an alarm clock =p) And there's no one in the house to turn it off, cos I think my grandma doesn't really know how... So it stops after about half a minute? to a minute of ringing I think, and starts up again soon after until I get out of the shower to turn the darn thing off... Anyway today the snooze button didn't work either! Urgh... so for the past two weeks I've had to take a cab to school... Which reminds me!
This morning, there were 2 other people waiting ahead of me on the road for a cab... Not long after I reached the roadside one of them managed to get one... But that left the other person... And about 2 minutes after that, another person walked out to the roadside before me! So that he'd end up getting a cab before I would... Urgh... But he looked like a student so I was contemplating asking if he was going to school too =p Luckily for me, one cab turned out of the nearby Mobile petrol station and I flagged it down before anyone else could respond! Hahaha... So sorry to the two of you who didn't get the cab, but I was in a rush too =p I just reached school 5 minutes before lesson was about to start, so I was lucky... Must try my best not to let this happen again next week...
But anyway! I have to complain about this... It's been bugging me ever since tutorials started... This guy who sits beside me in French tutorial, has the most irritating habit of making small "ungh" noises every few seconds... And he breathes sooo heavily, that whenever he turns to look at the whiteboard (it's on our direct left) his breath lands on my forearm! Urgh... It's just kinda gross yarh? But I can't stop him from doing it because... How do you bring this up to someone you don't really know?? Bah... Guess I'll have to live with it...
Must...save...money...on...Fridays!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home