Thursday, August 03, 2006

Stifled

Help... I'm horribly stifled being stuck at home. I know school's starting and all, but I'm just terribly sick of staying at home. I need to go out, like... tomorrow... Ugh... There's this whole mass of bottled up emotion that is just fizzing and fizzing and waiting to pop, and this room of mine is keeping a tight lid on it. (metaphorically speaking of course) I dunno, I'm sounding terribly incoherent to most of the people I'm talking to now, which is generally what happens when I'm like this... I hope things turn out good tomorrow...

P.S. On a side note, sorry Emmy for being very insensitive to you yesterday. I realise sometimes...well, most times, I'm not really terribly funny, and while u're nice enough to take our suanning all the time, there're appropriate and inappropriate times. But I'd like defend myself and say I wasn't trying to tease you, just thought a little (mistimed) humour would help your depressed state. Guess I was wrong. Cheer up, you still have us about to keep you company, and suan you at the right moments =)

Lots of stuff I wanna say that I just can't bring myself to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home