Sunday, May 07, 2006

What's wrong?

Sigh... What's wrong? I feel like I'm becoming this paranoid freak all over again... Exams are over right? I have no holiday assignments? Then why do I keep waking up in the mornings, at times far too early for me to even -want- to wake up, with this voice in my head that says, "Hey, you've forgotten something!" And the worst thing is, when I ask "What?", it goes quiet... Excuse me? I don't want to wake up at 7am after sleeping at 3am alright? Stop waking up! I have no homework and no classes to get to! No exams I missed or have forgotten to study for! Annoying...

Just smacked my nose directly with a pole... Ow... Now I know why when you get attacked, one of the moves to defend yourself with is to smash the palm of your hand into the nose of your attacker and break it =p

There'll be other chances??? You'll never know until you try??? Whoever came up with these should be given a right smack in the head

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home