Reading a book
Started reading "Tuesdays with Morrie" today, my sis got me the book for Xmas. I know I'm kinda slow in starting to read it (roll eyes at QH), considering many people finished it ages ago, but better late than never right? The book's pretty good I suppose, feels like a self-help book with a slightly more interesting storyline, but I don't exactly see the point of view put forth by people who find the book such a literary great. Feel free to explain your opinion if you feel strongly about it.
Final concert in a string of 3, NTU & NYP Alumni, NTUSB, and finally Musart's this Saturday. As much as I like practicing, I think a break from concerts is probably good =p Time for me to get down to work and whatnot... Hopefully the official photos and concert recordings come out soon, I really really want to hear (and see) stuff from Sojourn.
The past weekend was nice, had a fabulous lunch on Saturday at this Japanese place in Pan Pacific. The sashimi was fantastic, although sadly we only got 1 serving of it... The rest of it was passable, but personally I prefer Hai Tien Lo upstairs. (Wanna go there again soon?? =p) Headed to Candy Empire to buy chocs after, the Honey Kit Kat is horribly sweet, and I doubt I'll ever buy it again unless I need a huge sugar rush, but the other dark truffle liqueur chocolate is great! Yum... Then after that to B&J's at Raffles City. Took a long bus ride home, and arrived home bright and cheery! =) Got mildly pissed off in the night time for some stupid reason, but I shan't discuss it here.
While typing this I'm watching "The Arena" on 5, and I've come to the conclusion that some schools should really not be allowed to embarrass themselves on tv... The judges phrased their comments in such a way as to not directly insult either of the participating teams, but personally I think both of them sucked... Neither the arguments nor the rebuttals were clear, and some of them mentioned things, with either the subject matter, or the way it was said being extremely childish!! They so need to be a whole lot more mature before taking part in such competitions, even though they are Sec. sch kids...
Ok, I don't quite feel in a blogging mood today, but in the afternoon I promised myself I'd write something, so forgive the incoherence.
朝思暮想...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home